Saturday, January 9, 2010

Create Tomtom Voices Need Help With Toshiba E740 Connecting To Bluetooth GPS With TomTom 5?

Need help with Toshiba E740 connecting to bluetooth GPS with TomTom 5? - create tomtom voices

I have a Toshiba E740 Bluetooth model. I bought a Bluetooth GPS and TomTom 5th I installed TomTom 5 on PDA. I connected the TomTom Bluetooth GPS, but has begun to receive an email from the GPS device. I mean Bluetooth drivers updated. Well, I am not able to connect to Bluetooth GPS device, simply create a folder. "But I want to manually set the GPS up connection before you set up your TomTom. Before I updated the driver could manually" in connection "with the TomTom GPS via Bluetooth, but not see the correct port. TomTom is now the right interface, but can not manually create a connection. Can someone help me before I lose my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment