Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hair Wigs Blogspot How Long Do Human Hair Wigs Last?

How long do human hair wigs last? - hair wigs blogspot

When I wore every day and took good care of him? I have not got all day. Between 5 to 10 hours per day.

May I know whether it is a wig?

My hair is damaged beyond repair. I've broken all the way hair on the scalp, and he is very thick around my crown and very dry in the longest part. I do not want to $ 700 or more when you pay or go wrong for me last less than 2 years.

1 comment:

  1. With proper care, wigs of human hair can take years. Sometimes, human or synthetic wigs may seem obvious, if a lot of hair and no artificial parts in them. Typically, you use half-wigs (also known as "grave", "3 / 4 pieces) for my hair to look more realistic, mixed use half wig behind my hair and scalp in the right wig. I had versatile hairstyles with wigs and a half ponytail, half carried up and down, your natural hair color and hair texture has to fit perfectly to this kind of wigs and a half. The prices are, on average, human hair wigs. I bought from Chinese shops and hair www. ebay.com. Normally, they do not over $ 50.00 for most of my wigs and a half pay.

    There are also lace wigs can be a hit or miss. Some of these wigs look very realistic, as if the hair grows on the scalp, but if they are not glued / Engraving down there, the hair is too loose and will seem odd that clearly false. These can cost between $ 200 and higher.

    Do not try too much to worry about if your hair looks fake or notother. If you with his new wig, which is all that matters is happy.

    ReplyDelete