Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Designer Evening Wear People Judge Me And Are Mean To Me Because I Wear Designer Clothes To College..?

People judge me and are mean to me because I wear designer clothes to college..? - designer evening wear

I am in a small community college in my town. Most people who go straight from high school school and come from families with low incomes. I'm 24 and married to a doctor, even my own business and live in a wealthy neighborhood. Band classes for fun, the things that I find interesting.

Anyway, I have my clothing shop often. These include the creator (premium) jeans, cashmere sweaters, designer clothes, cute, etc. .. I know that most people are not able to afford these things, but I like it, and I've always been in the clothing. He wore designer clothes, even if I was a child.

The people are really to me in class, but. They are very isolated, laugh myself sometimes when I say something in class. They are not fine enough. Yesterday evening, in class, two girls tried their best to go for me from an idiot in the class. Even a man approached me and said epilogue felt bad because they are so rude.

How to solve this problem? Should I wear old dirty clothes because they can do to adapt?

No comments:

Post a Comment