Friday, November 6, 2009

Best Red Dot Scope For The Money I Want To Earn Money Fast.... 500$...and Im 14?

I want to earn money fast.... 500$...and im 14? - best red dot scope for the money

I always ask my mother to buy things for me. and sometimes he does, but now I feel guilty. So I want to make money for a gentle Bushmaster ACR. the $ 500 and comes with an M203 grenade launcher and a red dot scope. .. No, it is not illegal because its airsoft. not a real weapon ... anyway you can give me some advice? and please, no false Frikko online survey. I am so tired and angry, and the dollar or you will get 1 Frikko per hour. and wants to win me over than $ 100 or less in 1 week or less. anyway can you help? means a lot to me if I could. thx in advance: D

1 comment:

  1. not this guy does not say, OK Frikko online surveys? seriously guys Use Your Brain ... some housework. I believe that some sites employ 14 years

    ReplyDelete