Monday, November 2, 2009

Lymphoma More Condition_symptoms My Dog Has Lymphoma. Is He In Any Pain? He Seems To Sleep More Than Anything And He Just Stopped Eating.?

My dog has lymphoma. Is he in any pain? He seems to sleep more than anything and he just stopped eating.? - lymphoma more condition_symptoms

She stopped eating and has been all day. His breath is hard to really. Sometimes it is in the room and waved his tail, so that it can draw attention to himself, as always, but now there is something wrong. I just want to know when your time.

3 comments:

  1. May not be in much pain, but I'd say goodbye and I presented.

    Sorrry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I have a dog, lymphoma, and their dog has all the classic symptoms. The decision as to when the weather is very personal. Our vet told us that in the stage to where he is suffering. But when he stopped eating and was rapidly losing our energy and not to use the drug again, we have decided to give a peaceful way out. You do not want to wait until she could not get up or control his bodily functions.

    Once again, I'm sorry. It was a tough, tough decision for us - I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rersources If you find a holistic vet in your area. You may be able to perform blood tests, and make your dog on a diet to help slow or stop cancer. Go to Barnes & Noble and get this book, "The Nature of Animal Healing" by Martin Goldstein, DVM. It is a holistic veterinarian who specializes in cancer therapy.

    ReplyDelete