Monday, November 9, 2009

Xian Food Recipe Book I'm Going To China... Anything I Should Know?

I'm going to China... anything I should know? - xian food recipe book

I'm closed in the second class (), and each year our students a few trips, called terms in June during the school year until the end of June we traveled for two weeks, if you want, but you pay for hotel and flight obveoulsy and food and the economy. This year I am traveling in China. Landed in Beijing, spending 5 days, then would Shenyang and spend a week and then on to Xian. I know, is about the Forbidden City and do things like the Terracotta Army and other things. Live in a nursing home is a few days and Shenyang. Any advice, in particular, what to see who can ask nearby? You know how long the plane was about? Ideas / suggestions on what?

No comments:

Post a Comment