Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dark Brown Period With Mucus What Is This Dark Brown Mucus Discharge?

What is this dark brown mucus discharge? - dark brown period with mucus

Structure is the same as the normal derivative, but the color is more like a red or dark brown.
What worries me is that always comes after sex, sometimes one or two weeks before my time, and sometimes just after. sometimes its just random. idk in the 18's when it really make a difference.
i havent sexually active for a long time, maybe a few months, please help!

4 comments:

  1. Tonya~It's a boy~5-5-10February 11, 2010 at 8:56 PM

    I used to have the same thing (I'm not pregnant now, so get my period) I think that is the blood that was fueled by landfill after his term left. As before your time, you could bleed before your time visual reality begins. And sometimes, if you are not lubricated enough before sex can cause bleeding, pain, and not until he is discharged.

    But if you were really worried that something is wrong, I see your gynecologist for the peace of mind. And you should already have annual him anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the blood, but you go to your doctor to make sure, especially if it is bad odor.

    ReplyDelete