Friday, February 19, 2010

What Should A Banner For Baby Shower Say Help With Party Ideas And Information.?

Help with party ideas and information.? - what should a banner for baby shower say

I am organizing a baby shower for my daughter on Saturday. With time fast approaching, I am concerned. I do not want to disappoint or embarrass him to bring his friends. I've never been in a shower and I got ideas of my sisters. Sure, my idea of a grill with a beer and darts is not "reasonable" shower, ha, ha

So I have the invitations, flowers and balloons in various colors ordered sent purple (orange and green) party is the theme of Monster (Monsterjunge no fear) of monsters. My house is already decorated for Halloween. I ordered a cake and a plan to run by Sam and simple materials like a sandwich and fruit trays buy prepared.

3 games, which I discovered, I'll take the chocolate in the layer, and a guess the baby foodThe series of questions about my daughter. I want to raise money for the games of tomorrow. I understand that there should be low cost and "girly"

My sister and niece arrived on Friday night to help me.

What did I forget? I save the shower - it's so stupid?

I think I allow a banner like ...

1 comment:

  1. ♀Redheaded Sunshine☼February 19, 2010 at 7:40 PM

    Remember to punch without alcohol and / or wine. Another good shower game is to take the son and the ladies move to what they considered sufficient to cover what would believe the womb of his daughter. Gifts can be a good bottle of nail polish with a fine file, a small bottle of lotion (BBW and VS have travel sizes) or a small box of chocolates and candies. Another fun thing is to make a "hat" of all sheets and a paper plate, which is stupid and demeaning to make, but in the right direction. And if someone writes all the gifts and gave them to her to write thank you cards in the afternoon, good luck!

    ReplyDelete