Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Peter Doig Poster White Canoe From What Company Can I Order A Poster Of An Artist's Work By Sending The Company A .jpeg File Of This Work?

From what company can I order a poster of an artist's work by sending the company a .jpeg file of this work? - peter doig poster white canoe

Is this legal? I know Flickr photo posters printed, but perhaps not the copyright of the work of artists. I want to mount it and just admire it on my wall! If you are interested in is the work in question, a number of concrete bridge, Peter Doig, 1994.

1 comment:

  1. Although it may allow you to poster size copy for personal purposes, which would not be lawful for a company to make it for you and you do not.

    Therefore, society can not be honest legitimate. And frankly, I would not hope that he was willing to do for you.

    What you can do is to call back at some supermarkets to see who has a machine that has the capability of the paper size for this. I know many who can afford a size eleven of seventeen. (often called tabloid printers.)

    ReplyDelete